Our buffalo chicken dip recipe is a real crowd pleaser, when watching the big game! It’s super easiest to make and so tasty, one bowl is never enough!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (grilled and shredded)
- 12 ounce bottle hot sauce
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounce bottle Blue cheese dressing
- 6 ounces Monterey Jack cheese (shredded (about 1½ cups)
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese (shredded (about 1½ cups)
- 1 small green onion (sliced into 1 inch rounds)
Let’s grill this!
- Heat cooker to 350 degrees F
- Grill chicken to an internal temp of 150 degrees.
- Pull off the cooker and let rest for 15 minutes.
In the kitchen:
- After letting the chicken rest it must be shredded
- In a medium bowl, stir together the chicken with the bottle of hot sauce and spread it in the bottom of a 3-quart baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the cream cheese and the blue cheese dressing over low heat until the cream cheese is completely melted and smooth. Pour the mixture evenly over the chicken. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the cream cheese/blue cheese layer.
- Place the dip uncovered on the cooker for 30 to 40 minutes, or until bubbling and browned on top. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with celery sticks, other vegetables, tortilla chips, or crackers.
- Garnish with fresh chopped green onion.
Now you’re ready for the game with the perfect appetizer dip! The right potato and tortilla chips are crucial to your success! Make sure you offer the most popular, quality “scoopable” chips. Test them before the game! No matter who wins the game, you’ll win the party!