20 Gallon Syrup Kettle Fire Pit w/low profile Universal Laser Stand Bundle (Wood Compatible)
Goldens’ Cast Iron 20 gallon Syrup Kettles can be used as Fire Pits, Water Features, or Garden Planters! Inspired by the syrup kettles we made over 100 years ago, fire pits will host generations of fireside chats. They come pre-drilled to allow for rain to drain, for a gas line, or for the addition of a water feature. They can also be set up either individually or tiered as a beautiful cascading millstone fountain or as a stunning planter!
This Fire pit comes bundled with the stand.
When we started making these syrup kettles over a hundred years ago, nobody ever thought of making them into fire pits. Back then, the farmers growing sugar cane just didn’t sit around much with their feet up. Thank goodness for progress! Now, instead of building a fire under the kettle to make syrup, you can put the fire inside your 20 Gallon Goldens’ Cast Iron Fire Pit and have a beverage of your choice while you relax in the fire’s warm glow.
Made in the USA. We produce all Goldens’ Cast Iron products at our foundry and machine shops in Columbus and Cordele, Georgia.
- Durable American Made 11/16″ thick industrial grade cast iron
- Large, deep bowl to hold a plethora of wood or water.
- Weather-resistant black protective finish
- Pre-drilled hole to allow for rain to drain, for a gas line, or for the addition of a water feature
- 360 degrees of warmth and seating area for family and friends!
- They can also be set up either individually or tiered as a beautiful cascading millstone fountain.
- By request, you can order your syrup kettle without pre-drilled hole. Just contact us directly at 706-323-0471, and make your request, once you make your purchase.
Steel Stands and Universal Laser-Cut Fire Pit are sold separately.
20 Gallon Syrup Kettle Specs:
- Diameter (External Bowl) – 33.75″
- Diameter (Internal Bowl) – 28.25″
- Height (Fire Pit only) – 12″
- Height (w/steel stand) – 17.875″
- Height (w/laser stand) – 13.75″
- Thickness – 11/16″
- Weight – 157 lbs.
- Pre-drilled Hole (bottom-center) – 1″
Downloads: Specification Sheet
NOTE: Be sure to include complete shipping address and phone number to assure accurate and prompt delivery. All sales subject to appropriate sales tax. Once your cooker has been delivered, inspect it upon receipt. Your fire pit will securely shipped on a pallet. Do not accept delivery if you see any damage to the exterior of the fire pit.
Fire Pit Videos
Experience the Chill!
Goldens’ Cast Iron
Work out. Grill out. Chill out. Goldens’ Cast Iron offers quality American-made cast iron kamados, syrup kettle fire pits, kettlebells and dumbbells that last for generations! Welcome to the Iron Age!
There are no reviews yet.