TelTru Thermometer – 20.5″ Cooker
Custom, ultra premium industrial Tel-Tru BiMetal Thermometer made for our Goldens’ Cast Iron 20.5″ Kamado Grill. The Tel-Tru Thermometer is the most precise in the industry. Accuracy better than ASME B40.3 Grade AA (1%-1⁄2%-1%). A rugged large 90° back angle, rear threaded connection design. Commonly used in industrial, pulp and paper, food and beverage processing, HVAC, and OEM applications. You’ll enjoy years of accurate grilling!
- Made in the USA.
- Customer designed for Goldens’ Cast Iron 20.5″ Cookers
- Size: 3″ diameter head
- Stem Lengths: 2-1/2″
- Stem Diameter: .250″ standard up to 42″ stem and .375″ standard over 42″ stem.
- Connection: 1/2″ NPT.
- External Reset: Models with calibration feature are easy to calibrate by inserting 1/16″ Allen wrench into reset opening.
- Construction: 304 stainless steel external parts. Welded construction. Corrosion resistant to most chemicals.
- Hermetic Seal: Per ASME B40.3 dustproof and leakproof.
- Dial: True Anti-Parallax dial, easy-to-read from any angle, minimizes reading errors. Anodized aluminum with large black numbers and graduations.
- Lens: Glass.
- Bimetal Coil: Helix coil is silicone coated on ranges below 500°F for vibration dampening and to maximize heat transfer and response time.
- Accuracy: ±1% full span per ASME B40.3 Grade A. When using maximum or minimum temperature indicator, accurate to within 1-1/2% full span.
- Over Temperature Limits: Up to 250°F 100%; 250°F to 550°F, 50%; 550°F to 1000°F, continuous use up to 800°F, intermittent use over 800°F.
- Recommended: Thermowells for pressure, corrosive fluid, or high velocity applications.
Goldens’ Cast Iron
Work out. Grill out. Chill out. Goldens’ Cast Iron offers quality American-made cast iron kamados, syrup kettle fire pits, kettlebells and dumbbells that last for generations! Welcome to the Iron Age!
There are no reviews yet.