This easy-to-make steak seasoning is sure to please everyone at your next barbecue.
4 1/4″ to 1/2″ thick Ribeye Steaks (well-marbled)
About 20 minutes before grilling, take steaks out the refrigerator and let sit covered at room temperature.
Season steaks 10 minutes before cooking with our steak seasoning (instructions below). Thoroughly whisk together the dry ingredients in a bowl making sure there are no clumps.
- 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil (or try sesame oil for a hint of nutty flavor)
- 2 tablespoons coarse kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons smoked Hungarian paprika
- 2 tablespoons cracked peppercorn blend
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
Brush the steaks with oil and season meat generously with our grilled steak seasoning before cooking.