Keto Love Bombs & Heavenly Sprouts
Keto Love Bomb Recipe:
• 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
• 2 tbs virgin olive oil
• 1 tbs minced garlic, roughly 2 cloves
• 1 Tbs better than bouillon chicken stock base
• 1 5 oz package of fresh spinach use more if you really like spinach - it wilts down to nothing.
• Pinch of salt
• ⅓ cup water
• ½ block 4 oz cream cheese - cut into 1 inch cubes.
• 4-5 slices of good quality thick bacon cut in half
• Another pinch of salt maybe a couple of pinches
• Pinch of pepper maybe a couple of pinches
• ¾ tub of 14 oz Good Quality Pimento Cheese
Heavenly Sprouts Recipe:
There is nothing like bacon and caramelized onions to dress up a side and Brussels Sprouts are no exception. This recipe is super easy and very tasty.
• 1 lb of fresh Brussels Sprouts, halved
• 1 medium onion chopped
• 5 strips of thick-cut bacon
• 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
• 1/8 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
• Fresh ground pepper blend to taste
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 tablespoons unsalted butter
Place a small iron skillet or griddle on top of grates using the configuration (shown on the left) & bring the temperature up to 350 degrees. Monitor cooking temperature throughout process and adjust vents as needed to keep temperature consistently 350 degrees.
Bacon and Caramelized Onions
Cook your thick-cut bacon in a medium pan until crispy. Remove the bacon from your pan and set it over to the side. Crumble the bacon once it has cooled. Next, chop your onion and cook it in the same pan with unsalted butter. Cook until onions are golden brown.
Wash your sprouts, remove the outer leaves and cut your sprouts in half. Sprinkle Kosher salt over your sprouts and sit them over to the side. Drizzle olive oil in the skillet and let it get hot. Add the sprouts to your hot pan to flash sear them to seal in the flavor. Stir the sprouts occasionally and watch to keep them from burning.
Once you see a nice golden colors from the roasted sprouts, carefully remove them from your cooker. Mix all the ingredients together in a dish and serve.