It’s Wagyu Teres Major Steak! Watch Award winning griller Heath Riles BBQ serves up an amazing Wagyu Teres Major Steak recipe on his Goldens’ Cast Iron Cooker!! You can do this too! It’s simple and easy! Just watch the Wagyu Teres Major Steak video below as Health Riles walks you through it step by step! See the recipe below! Gather your ingredients and get started on this delicious grilled steak recipe! It’s really easy to prep and grill!
WHAT HEATH USED IN THESE RECIPES:
- Wagyu Teres Major from the Butcher Shoppe, call (850)458-8782 to order yours today!
- Heath Riles BBQ Cajun Creole Garlic Butter Rub https://bit.ly/2WFJFY9
- Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Butter Rub https://bit.ly/2MknxKG
- Thermapen Mk4 https://www.thermoworks.com/Thermapen…
- Olive Oil Dispenser Bottle https://amzn.to/3pTnlqj
- Royal Oak Tumbleweeds https://amzn.to/3Fmm4xR
- Stone + Wood Cutting Boards https://etsy.me/2RDvpNO
- Wagyu Teres Major
- Heath Riles BBQ Cajun Creole Garlic Butter Rub
- Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Butter Rub
- Olive Oil
- Set up your grill for a 2 zone fire, we used the Goldens’ Cast Iron for this cook. Our temperature we were shooting for was 450º-500º.
- Coat meat with olive oil and lightly season with kosher salt if you wish.
- We seasoned one piece of meat with our Cajun Creole Garlic Butter Rub and one with Garlic Butter Rub.
- Place meat on the grill and sear until your internal temperature is 120º. We had about an 8 minute cook time.
- Rest meat for 8-10 minutes, we lightly covered the meat with foil while resting.
CONNECT WITH HEATH!
Award-winning griller, Heath Riles started cooking competition BBQ in 1997 with over 70 Grand Champion wins in competition BBQ! Over time has developed and perfected his own line of sauces, rubs, injections & marinades. And he grills on our legendary Goldens’ Cast Iron Kamado! Great honor! Enjoy this great Wagyu Teres Major Steak recipe! It all starts with a Goldens’ Cast Iron Kamado Grill! Check out Health Riles products here, then shop our line of kamados and here! Let’s get started!
It all starts with our Goldens’ Cast Iron family of products!