Premium Hardwood Lump Charcoal
One of the best, all-natural, hardwood lump charcoals available! A classic blend of “sweet and heat” with 25% “sweet” Texas Mesquite and the “heat” of 75% American Oak. A smooth and mild smoky flavor with no off-notes, so it won’t overpower the flavor of your food. 100% natural with no fillers or additives, and it is easy to light so it burns longer, thereby offering you the true, wood-fired flavors you desire!
- A perfect blend of hardwoods 25% Texas Mesquite and 75% American Oak
- Sweet heat! Good sweet mesquite taste with the heat of oak.
- Has a smooth and mild smoky flavor with no off-notes, so it won’t overpower the flavor of your food, even with long, slow cooking.
- 100% natural, high quality, No chemical additives
- Lights easily and quickly
- Offers a long, hot and clean burn with minimal ash and dust
- Chunks burn slower and last longer than standard lump charcoal.
- Produces the high temperatures required to put a proper sear on a steak.
- Specially selected for charcoal, and is hand-cut and hand-fired in brick kilns.
- The largest and most intact lumps are chosen. It has minimal fines or small pieces.
- Great for all styles of charcoal grilling
The Goldens’ name has been synonymous with providing quality American-made products since 1882. So, it is our pleasure to offer you one of the best, all-natural, hardwood lump charcoals available. Our charcoal, which has no fillers or additives, is easy to light and it burns longer thereby offering you the true, wood-fired flavors you desire.
NOTE: Be sure to include complete shipping address and phone number to assure accurate and prompt delivery. All sales subject to appropriate sales tax. Once your lump charcoal have been delivered, inspect your product upon receipt. Your charcoal will securely shipped in a bags. Do not accept delivery if you see any significant damage to the exterior of your bag or bags or show a loss of product.
American Made Cast Iron Grates
Goldens’ Cast Iron
Work out. Grill out. Chill out. Goldens’ Cast Iron offers quality American-made cast iron kamados, syrup kettle fire pits, kettlebells and dumbbells that last for generations! Welcome to the Iron Age!