Goldens' Cast Iron offers our premium 20.5" kamado-styled cooker, constructed of high-quality, durable American made 7/8" cast iron with a full 20.5" cooking area that will last for generations! Beyond durability, our cast iron surfaces offer amazing "flavorability" too!
Grill offered as pictured includes: Cooker with high-temperature black powder coat finish. Comes complete with cast iron grates and searing plate. Cart not included. Note: Cookers purchased without the optional cart will require a secure location to be installed. Please contact us for additional installation requirements. Additional installation charges may apply.
Stand Alone Cooker Specs:
29.75" - Length
22.5" - Width
30.25" - Height
7/8" - thick ductile cast iron
Why Cast Iron?
Cooking with cast iron offers advantages over alternative cookers, such as:
• Increased Durability – Cast iron provides the highest levels of crack and shock resistance.
• Superior Cooking Material – Cast iron’s radiant and thermal properties provide even heating and precise temperature control. Everyone knows nothing tastes as good as food cooked in grandma’s cast iron skillet.
• Integrated Hinge – Precision cast integrated hinge offers bandless design, closing on a single axle for a perfect seal every time. Other cookers require band and hinge maintenance over time to correct lid misalignment.
• A Single-Piece Firebox – The more pieces you have, the more problems you have. Our firebox is one piece, solid iron. Strong. Stable. Durable.
• All-Weather High-Temperature Powder Coat Finish – Prevents rusting and weathering effects.
The Goldens’ Cast Iron Cooker is built on two beliefs: First, as a 5th generation family business, products should be built to last, just like our company; and second, while life may be fragile, your grill doesn’t have to be. For the past 134 years, Goldens’ Foundry & Machine Company has cast the parts that have helped build America. The Goldens’Cast Iron Cooker will bring your family together for generations to come. Welcome to the Iron Age.
NOTE: Be sure to include complete shipping address and phone number to assure accurate and prompt delivery. All sales subject to appropriate sales tax. Once your cooker has been delivered, inspect it upon receipt. Your Cooker will ship in a Goldens’ Cast Iron box on a pallet. Do not accept delivery if your order is not in a box and/or if you see any damage on the exterior of the cooker.
Congratulations and enjoy the last outdoor cooker you'll ever need to buy!
Our Authorized Retailer Locater helps you find the nearest authorized Goldens' Cast Iron Cooker reseller in the US. Purchasing Goldens' products from an authorized retailer insures safety, the most up-to-date product information and the validity of your warranty. For more information concerning authorized retailers or if you are interested in becoming a retailer, contact us at 800.328.8379.